Accounting / Admin Assistant
You as an Accounting / Admin Assistant will:
- Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivables and billings
- Assist in processing purchase orders and work orders
- Assist in payroll compliance and reporting
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional & courteous manner
- Handle all office related purchasing & suppliers
- Coordinating details for meetings (catering, teleconference, agendas) and organizing celebrations, events, and gatherings.
- Developing and maintaining a well-organized e-filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Maintaining databases, meeting room calendars, contact lists, document files and tracking spreadsheets.
- Assembling reports and manuals as needed
- Ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Other accounting and office admin. duties as assigned
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are proficient with the MS Office suite and have moderate to strong skills in word and excel
- Sage 100 experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to multitask, be organized and the ability to take initiative
What you will bring to the role:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an accounting/administrative role.
- Administrative experience in a construction office environment is considered a benefit.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Payroll Certified Professional (PCP) would be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail is expected.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
Still reading? Great, we would love to hear from you. Let’s start a conversation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any gender identity, age, culture, subculture, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The Stainton Group core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone.